Yes, totally free.
Click here and create your profile, username and password. It’s quick and easy to do.
7OTB opens each week at 10am on Thursdays, and your results are available from 10am each Monday.
Entries close at 2.45pm on Saturday afternoons.
No. Only one Profile is allowed per player, and we will close multiple Profiles.
You may join one 7OTB Team using your unique username and password, or you may simply play as an individual if you wish.
You may leave a 7OTB Team and join another 7OTB Team at any point during the season if you wish.
Only one weekly entry per 7OTB Team is allowed per person. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple Profiles have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such Profiles will be closed, and all entries and Profiles will be disqualified from participating or winning any of the 7OTB prizes on offer.
Every week, each Member of the 7OTB Team with the best combined score in the country is eligible to win £50 in free bets with 7 Best Bets.
Every week, we also award individual prizes: the best individual score on the Players Weekly League is eligible to win £100 in free bets with 7 Best Bets, and the 2nd-placed player is eligible to win £50 in free bets with 7 Best Bets. In addition, players ranked 3rd to 30th in the Players Weekly League are eligible to win a £10 free bet with 7 Best Bets.
Best of the Season Prizes
Each Member of the 7OTB Team with the highest cumulative score at the end of the season is eligible to win £1,000 in free bets with 7 Best Bets. In the event of a tie, the prize will be shared equally.
The Player with the highest cumulative individual score at the end of the season is eligible to win £1,000 in free bets with 7 Best Bets. In the event of a tie, the prize will be shared equally.
All free bet prizes with 7 Best Bets are subject to 7 Best Bets’ Terms and Conditions.
If you get all seven of your selections correct, four weeks in a row, you are eligible to win £1,000,000 in cash! The £1,000,000 jackpot is offered only once each season. [Further details may be found in the 7OTB Terms & Conditions, clause 4.7.8]
Please note that we reserve the right to vary Prizes during the season at our discretion, as noted in 7OTB Terms & Conditions clause 4.7.
We will contact you promptly using the email details you provided when registering, asking you to register with 7 Best Bets and then provide us with your 7 Best Bets username so that we can process your free bet. If you are not already registered with 7 Best Bets, simply visit their homepage and sign up! It’s quick and easy
You can make your selections from any games listed on the Play Now page- and don’t forget the drop-down menu!
You may change your selections up until 2.45pm on Saturday afternoons.
Make your 7 selections:
Select 1 Banker (the team you most strongly feel will win), plus 5 more to Win. Then add 1 Draw.
Your Banker scores 4 for a Win, 0 for a Draw, and -1 (minus 1) if it loses.
Your other Win selections score 3 for a win, 1 if they draw, and 0 if they lose.
Your Draw selection scores 4 if correct, 0 if not.
If any of your 6 Win selections win by 4 clear goals, you score an additional 1 point.
If any of your 6 Win selections win by 6 clear goals, you score an additional 2 points.
If all your 6 Win selections win, you score an additional 3 points.
If all your 6 Win selections win, and your Draw is also correct, you score an additional 4 points in total.
Players will receive 2 points for each postponed game.
7OTB Teams consist of a team of between 5 and 7 players – workmates, friends, family – you choose. You can join or create a 7OTB Team using your unique username and password. Each week, the top five players’ scores in a 7OTB Team count toward the 7OTB Team’s combined score. If more than five players have the same points total, the top five player scores are determined as follows:
1) Cumulative goal difference;
2) Then goals scored;
3) Then the timestamp of when the player’s selections were made, with the earliest timestamp of the last player to make their selections separating the scores – so get your selections in early!
Please note that each 7OTB Team member must make their selections independently (see also our Terms and Conditions clause 3.7).
If you are in a 7OTB Team, you will also be able to see your 7OTB Teammates’ selections after 2.45pm on Saturdays.
The 7OTB Team League consists of every 7OTB Team throughout the UK and Ireland, and records their scores as the season progresses.
Naturally, the 7OTB Team with the most points from their total selections wins the Prize. If Teams are tied on points, the winning 7OTB Team is determined as follows:
1) If there is no clear winner on points alone, we calculate each 7OTB Team’s aggregated goal difference (the 7OTB Team total of goals scored minus goals conceded). The Team with the best goal difference wins the Prize.
2) In the event that this still does not produce a clear winner, we calculate the total of the goals scored across each of the 7OTB Team’s players’ Win selections, and the 7OTB Team with the highest total number of goals scored wins the Prize. (The Draw does not count for this calculation).
3) If two or more 7OTB Teams are still tied, the 7OTB Team whose final completed individual player’s selections were submitted and received by 7OTB earliest in the week preceding that week’s competition compared to the other tied Team(s) will be the winner. The official timestamp of receipt held by 7OTB will be used to determine the winner.
The same procedure is used for the 2nd and 3rd weekly Prizes. The earlier you finalise your selections, the more likely your Team is to win in a tie situation!
Naturally, the 7OTB Player with the most points from their total selections wins the Prize. If more than one Player scores the same points in any week, the following system is used:
1) If there is no clear winner on points alone, we calculate each 7OTB Player’s goal difference (the total of goals scored minus goals conceded). The Player with the best goal difference wins the Prize.
2) In the event that this still does not produce a clear winner, we calculate the total of the goals scored across each of the 7OTB Players’ Win selections, and the 7OTB Player with the highest total number of goals scored wins the 1st Prize. (The Draw does not count for this calculation).
4) If two or more 7OTB Players are still tied, the 7OTB Player whose final completed selections were submitted and received by 7OTB earliest in the week preceding that week’s competition compared to the other tied Player(s) will be the winner. The official timestamp of receipt held by 7OTB will be used to determine the winner.
The same procedure is used for all the other Prizes. The earlier you finalise your selections, the more likely you are to win in a tie situation!
In order to win the £1,000,000 Jackpot Prize, the following applies: each week your selections must be submitted by 2.45pm on a Saturday.
You must successfully select all 7 selections over 4 consecutive weeks. If in any week you don’t manage to select all 7 selections correctly, the following week you revert back to week one of the rolling 4- week sequence. In other words, you go back to square one and start again.
The first person to achieve all the required 7 selections, 4 weeks in a row, will be deemed the winner. If this is achieved by 2 or more people on the same week the Prize will be split.
See 7OTB Terms & Conditions clause 4.9 for more details, and note especially that in the event that any selections you make relate to games that are postponed in any week for any reason, your selections in that week will not be counted towards the Jackpot Prize, but if you are already on a Jackpot Prize winning streak, you are not penalised as the following week counts as the next in your potential winning sequence.
If you are on a winning streak on the final weekend of the 7OTB season, i.e. you have two or three consecutive sets of successful selections at that point, we will ‘roll over’ your winning sequence into the first week of the following season, so that you are not penalised. We will also do the same if you successfully make all 7 selections on the last weekend of the season.
This Jackpot Prize is offered only once each season.
Sorry, no. To be eligible for prizes you must be a legal resident of the UK or the Republic Of Ireland.
All postponed games count as two points, but remember that you can change your selections up until 2.45pm on a Saturday.
To see how you and/or your Team stand in relation to others, check the 7OTB Players and Team League Tables.
Log in and go to My Profile.
No, at the moment this is not possible.
You can find our 7OTB Terms and Conditions here.
Please check these FAQs, which should answer your question. If these do not answer your question, contact us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Visit our Contact us page.